Marc Hendriks has been working in the entertainment industry since 1989.
After finishing a study Construction Engineering in Groningen, Netherlands, Marc gathered a lot of experience in manufacturing and design of trusses , Temporary demountable structures and lifting machinery like chain hoist within the entertainment market.
Besides he participated in the development of many standards and code-of practices for the event industry;
- Member German working group developing the code of practices SQP1 & SQP2.
- Member the Dutch working group “event safety NEN 8020”
- Chairmen European working group 15902-2 “trussing and truss constructions”.
(in 2019 is transferred into EN 17115)
- Observing member of ANSI standards (USA) .
- Member of CEN TC-152/WG3 currently establishing a European standard for event structures.